|easy greek frittata|
|whisk whisk whisk - dont add that salt!|
|spinach, tomatoes, feta and onion ready to go|
|cut the tomatoes and toss them in|
|throw in some onion - it calls for scallions and i can't always get those|
|crumble and add feta (and eat a piece)|
|throw in the spinach|
|mix it a bit|
|dump it into your hot olive oily casserole dish|
greek frittata from real simple
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt (no way! maybe 1/2 tsp.)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 5-ounce bag baby spinach
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions (white and green parts), thinly sliced (or any oniony substance)
- 8 ounces feta, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Add the oil to a 2-quart casserole and transfer to oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the spinach, tomatoes, and scallions and combine. Gently stir in the feta.
- Remove casserole from oven. Pour the egg mixture into casserole. Bake until the frittata is browned around the edges and slightly puffed and a knife comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.