12.04.2012

fall makeup and outfit


So I avoided this post for so long that now it's late... but here it is anyway.  A couple of my favorite fall makeup looks and a fall outfit.  The makeup above is my go-to on-the-go look, simple eye and whatever lipstick/gloss I happen to grab out of my purse. I believe I used Maybelline's BB cream in light, Maybelline's Dream Lumi Touch concealer in ivory,  E.L.F. Tone correcting powder,  Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine, Maybelline's The Falsies Black Drama mascara, and Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow trio. The lipstick was Revlon Lip Butter in red velvet.   


This one was the same BB cream, concealer, powder and mascara with E.L.F. Studio Blush in candid coral, Wet n' Wild Color Icon eyeshadow collection in comfort zone, Italia green and gold eyeliners, and a Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in peach petal.


And this is an example of the sort of thing I've been wearing a lot this fall. I do light layers since it's usually warm in Mississippi. For this trip to the grocery store I was wearing a tank top (target), light short-sleeved cardigan (target), jeans (cato), boots (cato) and a scarf. 


This post is the outfit and make up for for my GABI Autumn (Photo) Bucket List. My list is done and done! Hoorah!

2 comments:

melissa said...

I loved those makeup looks! Especially the second one...green and gold shadows are my favorite combo.

sabrina said...

I also like the second makeup look a lot. Such pretty shimmery eye color! And your outfit is something I wish I could wear right now. (Eight months pregnant and swelling in my legs, so no cute skinny jeans and boot combos for me.)