- 2 Tbs minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (i used 4.... or maybe 5)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- In a large bowl, combine parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. add squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2 qt. baking dish. bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender.
it really doesn't mention when to add the parmesan. i added freshly grated parmesan right before serving and shoved it back in the oven for a minute. i also sprayed my baking dish with cooking spray because i didnt read the directions. but i'll probably do that again anyway.