We had some more fall fun during the week. On Tuesday I baked the pumpkin cookies with maple frosting so that night we could have cider and cookies after dinner.
Alice loved them
And so did Oscar. Apparently this is the face that Oscar makes when he really likes something. He looked at it like it was completely disgusting and then asked "How did you MAKE these?!?!"
We also made a ghosty footprint family.
Oscar helped paint my foot.
Ghosty family! Flat baby feet make way better ghosts..
Alice wanted to show me that the fingers were dirty (they have blood on them).
Fall Bucket List update, still so much to do!!:
- Go for walks and gather pecans
Go to a pumpkin patch
- Go on picnics
Try a pumpkin spice latte
- Make Halloween costumes
- Take kiddos trick-or-treating (what sort of bag does Luke Skywalker carry?)
- Send a fun and delicious Halloween snack for Oscar's class (bonus points for healthy)
- Make caramel apple nachos
- Have a bonfire and make s'mores
- Carve pumpkins
Drink apple cider (gallons of it)
- Go on a date
- Make leaf art
- Make handprint/
footprintart Wear scarves Make pumpkin cookies with maple frosting
- Take family pictures
- Go to a football game with Oscar
- Go on a nature walk
- Scottish Games!
- Road trip to Ohio
- Plant trees
- Make Christmas presents
- Cook something in our dutch oven